- Added support to pinch to zoom in-page to view model closer and allow panning (See "Known Bugs" below).
- On touch input devices, switching between native window-based pinch-to-zoom and trackball rotation capture requires a seperate successive swipe or pinch.
- On iOS touch devices, the touch area for the box is limited to a plane, and when orthogonal to the screen can be too thin to register a hit.
- On Chrome in Windows 10 and iOS Safari,
-webkit-box-reflectreflections only render whats on the screen, and disapear while scrolling off the page. Disable them if its a problem.
- On Firefox and Edge in Windows 10,
-webkit-box-reflectreflections are not supported.
Using the traqball.js library, based on the following examples.